- 4-in-1 MULTIFUNCTIONAL DOG CAR SEAT COVER: It can be transformed into a dog hammock, back seat cover, pet front seat cover, or trunk cargo liner by using a zipper. Universal size: 53" W x 59" L. It also allows children and pets to share the back seat and have a picnic together. Enjoy the wonderful time.
- CREATIVE VISUAL WINDOW & POCKETS: With a mesh visual window in the center, your dog can get better air circulation, and you can see them easily, which reduces their anxiety. The extra storage pockets can store your pet's food and toys.
- 100% WATERPROOF & SCRATCHPROOF DOG SEAT COVER: Constructed out of heavy-duty oxford fabric and comfortable polyester mat and will last long. Totally keep your seat from any dirt, liquid, scratches, hair & fur, etc. No more endless sweep.
- NONSLIP & MORE SAFE DOG CAR HAMMOCK: PVC non-slip soft rubber backing and seat anchors prevent seat cover from sliding around. A Pet Seat Cover with side flaps and double flanking hooks. 2 velcro openings and the snap button which covers the zipper opening can protect your pets and car seat.
- EASY TO INSTALL & CLEAN: Easy to install with quick release clips. Just snap the buckle straps around your car's headrests and tuck in the seat anchors. Easy to clean with a damp cloth or vacuum.
I have had this seat cover for awhile now and have made two multi-day road trips from Florida to upstate New York with two Rottweilers on this seat cover and it has held up great. East to vacuum and when it gets really dirty, simple to pull out and hose off. What I was most concerned about was how well the straps were stitched to the seat cover. My two pups are big dogs and they move around quite a bit during long trips to get comfortable or to simply look outside the window for awhile. That movement can put a lot of strain on the straps. My initial seat cover was not as well made and one long road trip and the straps began pulling loose from the seat cover. So far many local trips and two lengthy round trip road trips and this seat cover is holding up great and still look pretty much new.
I have a large full sized SUV and it fits perfectly. It may be a bit large for some smaller cars but the straps are adjustable so it shouldn't be a problem. the Side flaps are great as well, many similar ones didn't have those. The material is very easy to wipe clean. Had to go on a 12 hour road trip with my dog and being able to put his dog bed and blankets in this definitely made it easier on both of us. Its pretty much a hammock for the backseat.
After 23 years in the same home and having to dogs that very very seldom even rode in vehicle, we hoped this would assist us in keeping the safe, comfortable and calm as well as protecting our vehicle when we made this move. This item along with very safe harnesses that buckle into the seat belts were the perfect set up. The dogs rode nicely, slept most of the time, never appeared to be uncomfortable or whining or upset. I highly recommend this item. We have a Ford Fusion and it fit very nicely in the backseat.
Our Husky sheds all the time. We鈥檝e used other covers and they鈥檝e worked ok. The problem always being that his shedded fur would stick to it and not vacuum up easily. The rest as usual flies everywhere. There are two main reasons why I like this one. First it鈥檚 easy to install and you can unzip the hammock part so the floor is open. Leaving the other part hanging off the seats. High enough where he won鈥檛 come up front. The bottom part is long enough but not to long. I have a truck and the back controls are low. Now he gets plenty of A.C.. Also our older dog can enter easier.Secondly, it鈥檚 no problem to clean up. It just fits nice to. I liked so much I got one for my wife鈥檚 car. You really can鈥檛 go wrong with this. You can also raise the sides and unzip a portion if someone is riding in the back with the dog. Even the openings for the seat belts are good. The price is another selling point. I鈥檓 sure I鈥檒l purchase a third and stow it away until needed.
After purchasing a new car, I didn't want to have the back seat coated in hair and scratched up from my buddy. But I also wanted to be able to take him with us on our adventures. This cover fits our Kia Soul just right and protects the seat underneath from hair, scratches, water (my pup loves to swim) and DROOL. And when I need to put a human friend in the back seat it converts quickly to allow them to sit on top of the seat cover or to remove it all together. Also, when I've needed to transport a tiny human friend, it has been easy to attach all the anchors and safety belts through the access slits. Honestly, this would work great for parents of toddlers who make a mess everywhere they go, as well.