- Rolling Suitcase: Get through a crowded airport or down narrow airplane isles easily with this stylish carry-on luggage with 360-degree multi-directional spinner wheels and a locking retractable push/pull handle
- Multiple Front Panel Pockets: Featuring front pockets with a built-in ID tag, this ergonomically expandable luggage measures 24.5 x 15.25 x 11 inches including wheels and handles; packing dimensions are 26.25 x 16.75 x 11 inches
- Secure and Durable: Expandable travel case gives you ample parking space and is made from a durable, scuff-resistant polyester fabric with a fully lined interior; also features adjustable tie-down straps for securing garments in place
- Effortless Organization: This luggage bag maximizes packing efficiency with a removable zippered wet bag, large mesh lid pocket, and packing pocket for holding small items and accessories
- Convenient Side Handles: With a reinforced padded top handle with an integrated side and bottom handle, this roller suitcase makes lifting and carrying your luggage easy
I have always had excellent results purchasing Swiss Gear products. And this one did not disappoint. I have purchased other luggage this size and it only last 2 or 3 trips and starts falling apart. Not Swiss Gear. Spend the extra amount on this company they will not let you down. I have a larger version of this and lugged it all over the Philippines for 1 month and still perfect. It was even dropped off of motor bike at 30 mph! It had one little scratch on it. Excellent product again Swiss Gear!
This is a well made suitcase with swivel wheels for easy maneuvering. It has a large zipped inside pocket in the lid and another smaller pocket along the back wall of the case that is convenient for my bathing suit and a few other items. There is an additional detachable plastic bag inside, but I think it's a little larger than the quart-size bag we are allowed on a flight, but it will be a good one to have if the bathing suit is wet. I can comfortably live out of this case for a week. I would recommend it.
I went on a year long exchange, and this suitcase has become my best travel companion. It's been pushed, pulled, dropped, thrown, shoved, squished, stacked, overloaded, and stuffed to the absolute brim, and it still looks, feels, and works as great as the day I bought it. Very sharp, lightweight, and the wheels are amazingly sleek and graceful. I bought two of these (I'm not sure as to the measurements) for very cheap (around $120 for both) and after all these two have been through, I don't think I'll buy a different brand of luggage ever again.
Perfect size for smaller shorter trips!